Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pictures..

Hello! I know I haven't posted since last year. Sorry ;) Alright here, well I have promised some certain friends a picture post. Here it is.. We have been experimenting with this camera...we haven't the slightest clue how to use it...I have proof: These pictures.
 
Some serious peppermint bark. It was over an inch thick. Yikes!
My pretty Mum<3.Amelia and I were NOT ready for that one.
 
                                      My dad, Mrs.Mews, Isaiah, and Mr.Olfers celebrating their birthdays.
                                                                
                                    Thanksgiving morning..Uncle Steve, Emma, Amelia,Nicki, and I.
                                                 Aunt Martha, Nicki, Amelia, and Brianna
                                                          Feeling full...or empty. Not sure which.
           The gang...frightening really. We have fun, but er....we can get out of hand if left to ourselves.
                                                                     The aunts plus my mum.
                                                           Ian, Isaiah, and Tommy
                                    Silly pic...Some of us got the memo and some of us didn't.
                                                               The Gindorf family
                                                                           Em

                                          Me and the tree before it was dressed...I mean...decorated.
                                       I really had trouble figuring out how to use this camera. I'm pretty dense.
                                             Messing around still...boredom makes you do weird things.












                                                            STILL messing around. It is rather fun.

                                                                Some of the littles at church!
                                                                      More girls from church.
                                                         Willow, Annie, and Kayla
                                 Naomi!!! The Wales surprised us and came to church on their way back home!!
                                         Ashley and I....next time we will get a better pic, huh Ashley? ;)
The Smiths....who were desperately trying to make their way into the above pic...mischievous grins all around.
 
                                            Mr.Dingman, Koby, Noah, Scott, and Courtney
                                                    Priscilla, Abigail, Naomi, and Janelle 
          


                                        Em with a ribbon, Soph, Me, and Elisabeth McWhorter.
                                                              Grandpa's birthday
                                                  The calm before the storm or after....can't tell
                                          Emma making faces during a performance..great. Real classy.
                                  Torah Orah....a Hebrew song...complete with corny snap at the end.
                                                            Half of the men's group.
                                            All of the choir groups together...in the dramatic church. Too bad we didn't take any picture of the pews..because they are really deep..you can hide in them almost...or just grin up at St.Peter without being seen. I would have rather not had him there, but I was happy and he was looking at me...so I smiled at him.
                                                      Mikayla, Hannah, and Soph
                     
                                                    Morning slump and zoning session
                                                                     She moves!
                                             Aaaaannnnnnddd.. She sees the camera.
                                                                   That's better. Nice, Ian.
                                          Oooooo I wish I could have done the misty mountain justice, but no..


                                                                Shoveling the snow

                                     
                                                uhh...just ignore these if you want to.
       Cold faces.Well, mine was cold. Really cold. I had just come back from adventuring on a solitary walk.
                                       Ian's birthday. Breakfast, dinner, gifts, etc...you know the drill;)

                                               He chose to have the Vickroy family over.

                                         Before our Christmas hymn sing...Emma...the one and only.

                                          Tommy not appreciating my amazing photography skills...;)
            Stockings hung by the chimney with care...I don't know why the mittens were there...drying perhaps.
                                    Morgan, Mrs. Helton, Noah, Mrs and Mr Shute, and Scott.
                                        More people. I don't want to name any more.
                                     Dad being silly, Mrs. Dingman, and Mrs. Stephans.
                                                   Sydney, Drew, William, and Morgan(who wasn't ready for this pic)
                                                           M.E, Hannah, and Bailey

                                         Look who we finally got a picture of!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Christmas morning with Grandma and Grandpa...he was demonstrating scarf styles to us.
                                            



                                        Beef Jerky chocolate..which turned out to be good apparently.
                               Dad got Mum more of her favorite perfume...it isn't being made anymore actually which is sad...because we have all loved that stuff since I found it at Giftworks in Oakhurst when I was like....12.

              Ian and I had some time to kill...so what do we do? Whip out the camera!!! Duh! What else! ;P

I'm sorry there are so many pictures of me on here, but they were attached to some cute pictures of my siblings, so I put them on anyway.


                                                 Blue                                        Green
Ok, so I was trying to prove to people who doubted that I have a blue eye and a green eye. Here is your proof random citizens. It is a little hard to tell, I know.
My coffee....if you visit me, I will make you one of these. If you like coffee, you won't be sorry. ;)

Alright, well there is my long picture post. I promised you it would come someday, Friend...well here it it ;)

Love,
Madeleine 

 

30 comments:

  1. Ahh!!!! Love the pictures!!! Amelia finally got her front teeth-yay! Your mother's eyes are SO beautiful! Maddie, you take good self-portraits...mine look awkward and rather disturbing. You have such talent! Okay, I need to stop rambling. So nice to see a nice long post here! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You didn't post a picture of Sophie's eyes. They are so gorgeous and amazing! Next time...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Thank you! No my self portraits are pretty disturbing..:) Thank you, though. Every one of your pics turns out stunning, Haley Brooke:) I have no talent, you are funny:) I know!! I HAVE to get one of Soph's eyes because she has a brown one and a blue one:) I will soon ok? :) Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, hilarious and very Gindorf pictures maddie!! I love them. Good job with the camera. Looks like y'all are doing well.I love the first pic of you and Ian. I have one like that of Hannah and Sean. And I am sooo glad I am not the only one who takes self portraits when I am bored. My family gives me a hard time about that. Anyway I love your post. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Em! I know...very Gindorf-ish. Yeah me and my sisters take pictures of ourselves when we are bored too...Tommy gives us a hard time about it. I usually wouldn't post so many pictures of me...but they are slightly entertaining so I'm blackmailing myself before anyone else does. Pretty sad. Some of them are ok, I guess.

      Delete
  5. Pretty awesome! Totally way to cool!!! Love all your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hanna!! Pictures are always fun even if they are goofy...and random.

      Delete
    2. I totally agree! It's always funny to look and laugh at goofy pics! I can never take goofy pics. :( More practice! :)

      Delete
  6. Nice post! yeah I agree, they are fun, goofy or not! lol... Do you enjoy siging with a lot of people like that? Looks like a blast! AND SNOW!! You guys get alot!! lucky! haha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yep! I do enjoy it mostly, yes. It is a blast!We do get a ton of snow it seems! You may have some of it, Jeremy. I'll send you a box..hehe.;)

      Delete
  7. Hi Maddie, Emma & Sophie!! I love you all so much!!!!
    And the pictures were great!!! Miss you so much!!! Thanks for posting Maddie!!
    -Macy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too! I'm glad you enjoyed our goofy pics:) I love you too, Macy! Can't wait to see you!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for all the pictures Maddie!! I'm pretty sure that you know how to use your camera somewhat :) Little siblings are the best to take goofy pictures with! I hope that you do similar posts more often :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well..I know how to take a picture...but I have had a lot of trouble with the flash and lighting and settings...so beyond pushing the button...I don't know anything. Yes, I will try to do more pictures more often with less ones of me being a corn-ball.:)

      Delete
  9. Really nice pics! I love the snowy ones! wish we got more of that here :/. Looks like you are having fun with the new camera :-). That coffee looks really good btw :). Oh, and I agree, the pics look very Gindorf-ish :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your post was the eleventh, btw.;) I'm glad you liked them, sir! We are having a lot of fun with it. I'm a corn ball, like I said before. We all are over here;) The coffee was good. Visit me and I'll make you one.

      Delete
    2. Haha, I was going to try and be the first, but everyone else beat me to it ;). Yeah, I did enjoy them… hey! That's like the first time anyone has called my sir! I don't know if I like that… makes me sound old :P. Haha, corn ball, huh? :D. Really? Well that alone is a reason to visit… I'm on my way ;P

      Delete
    3. Ah c'mon, I can call you sir...;) You aren't old, but you aren't 10 either..haha...Yep, a corn ball....you already knew that, Morgan Sir. Oh goody, I will get out the milk steamer and vacuum the carpet;)

      Delete
    4. Oh and I was just making note of the number eleven...in general I tend to do that. So that is why I made comment of it:)

      Delete
  10. Yeah, course you can… if you want ;). I was just being weird ;P. Yes I did Madeline ma'm :D. Haha, yay!! Ohhhh, I get it… I was wondering why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Morgan Sir. Madeleine Ma'am...haha. That's funny:) I didn't mean you were a cornball...I'm the cornball unfortunately..;)Who knows though..maybe you qualify! Yes, so hurry on over! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. On second thought, maybe "Mister Morgan" or "Morgan Mister" would go better...it's the two m's thing...you know..haha. Ignore me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your welcome. Haha, you like that, huh? Oh, yeah, I know what you meant… haha, yeah, I'm sure that I qualify :/. Ok, I will :-). Yeah, mister Morgan… it goes better, although I like the sound of sir better… what would that make you? Miss Madeline???? Ok, what if I do???

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, good :). Oh, ok… I don't mind really ;). Yeah, I guess that we will, huh? ;). Ok, well I like miss better… ma'm sounds… I donno… too old :-). Haha, what? I'll bet that you'd just plumb die ;D.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh good.:) I guess we will;) Ok, miss it is then;) Hahahahaha yessss you've got it,sir! Plumb and everything;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. oops..hehe I didn't mean to do that to the comment...it has been "removed by the author".oh and P.S..Ok, Sir, the question IS would you plumb die or plumb laugh? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yep, for sure ;). Alrighty, miss it is :P. Haha, really??? Good guess I soppose ;D. Hmmmmm… plumb die or plumb laugh?… what about plumb dying of laughter?? Sound good? ;P.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well I have nothing really to say, since this post was made a while ago. But I must comment twice so that the number of comments equals 30 not 28. I'm not normally this particular I'm just in this mood....
    E

    ReplyDelete
  20. SO here goes my second comment...now the comments equal 30...nobody is ever going to see this so I really don't care :)
    E
    ps. please nobody else comment on this cause that would ruin my 30 idea. And I have the liberty to do this cause Maddie is my sister only 17 months apart :)
    Swan song,
    E
    pss. Swan song is a synonym of goodbye see Mad and Rad's blog

    ReplyDelete