Thursday, February 7, 2013

(insert elaborate or witty title here)

So I was going to just post a few cute and old pictures of my siblings.
 Pictures like this.

 And this.
 And this.
Then I abruptly ran into THIS. Hi Chase. I am sorry, but I totally had to post it. This was an interesting time. Just so you know, I actually own a full size guitar now instead of that little red ukelele thing.;P So my dad used to give us lessons. Then is turned into just giving Chase lessons. Now I take lessons again and enjoy it. That is my guitar life.Then end.

Now a few words about the Super Bowl. I didn't get to really watch much of it. I was frying wings for hungry men. Plus, my teams weren't playing so...I just ditched the idea of getting into the game. I had this dumb idea of making a bet. I just figured the 49ers would win. I told Isaiah that if they won, he had to do me whatever favor I asked him to do, but if the Ravens won, I had to do him any favor he chose. 
The Ravens won. 
Isaiah is happy. 
That is all of that story I am going to say.
Pray for me.

Now a few words about choir and Les Mis. 
I wasn't too thrilled to be going back to choir after that horrendously time consuming and health straining semester. Now, I am very excited. It is my very last semester with this choir and boy will it be a good one! 
We are doing this 32 page long medley of Les Mis hits!!!!
We get to dress in rags and put coal on our faces and act miserably depressed and desperate. It is going to be cool, I hope. I am excited...and I'm NEVER excited about concerts. This time I am.

OK,so I have a good friend. Her name is Rachael. I will post on her some other time, but I just wanted to tell you about her blog.  Confessions of a Homeschool Geek   She is one so very funny and I think you all would enjoy her blog. She said you are all welcome to read it and comment on it and she would love to get to know you. I think you would like to get to know her too. You are missing out big time if you don't. So look around her blog and if you want to comment on something, go ahead:)

~Alright. That is all I have to say for now. Oh, guess what.. I'm wearing shorts right now to break the monotony. It isn't short weather  here...most of the snow has melted, though. I hear wind chimes, though(my favorite sound in the world), and that means lazy summer days, hammocks, sun, falling asleep outside, arnold plamers, and shorts. I can't wait for summer.

{Madeleine}

10 comments:

  1. I like your pictures maddie. When were the ones of Ian and Milly taken? I remember when you were taking guitar lessons with chase. Didn't colton take with you too? It is too bad the Ravens won. I don't really care. Your concert sounds like it is going to be soooo neat. I wish I could be there. I am always excited for concerts. I don't know if we are having any this year though. :( Congratulations on wearing shorts. :):) I wore some too today when I ran and it is not shorts weather here either. I wish it would rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were taken at the Montgomery's apple orchard. No, Colton never did end up taking them with us. Yeah, I don't really care who won this year either...except that now I owe a favor to a 12 year old;) I wish you could be there too! Oh, you ran..I totally need to run..errr..I wish it would rain too, but it is snowing.

      Delete
  2. Hi Maddie! You're funny! Love your pics! Hope we see ya all this year! WEARING shorts already!!! You must be really EXCITED about summer! ;P miss ya all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm glad you liked the pictures! Yes! I am boycotting winter!! Now it is snowing out so...I put the shorts back. I am REALLY excited for summer. I miss y'all too!!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha... wow that picture of Chase! Craziness! And 32 pages!!!! that's insane... wish I could sing with you guys! Is it both guys and girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Haha gotta love awkward candid shots. Yes, it is perfect. I wish you could sing with us too! tThat would be awesome! Yeah it's the guys and gals together on that one.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the shameless plug, Maddie!
    RADagast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! That IS an old picture Maddie! I miss taking lessons from your Dad :/ Glad you FINALLY got a full size guitar! I'm sure you probably know which guitar I upgraded to recently...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it is! Yeah, he enjoyed playing with you too. Haha yes, FINALLY! Why yes, I do know your recent upgrade! ;)

    ReplyDelete