Monday, November 26, 2012

I haven't the slightest idea what to name this post.

  
Well, I hope you liked my last post and it's length, because I have another long post coming soon...not today, though. When I have time to finish writing it. Until then, I will add a few more happy thoughts at random just because:)

Happy Thought #34- Cathedrals *chills*...they are so big and beautiful and I have this stereotype in my head that is very gray and foggy and mysterious and cold and thrilling and scary...I have never been to a cathedral,of course, but that is what I think cathedrals should be when it is dark and empty...I am the type to scare the wits out of myself, anyway...so. I am not Catholic, obviously, but I still love the thought of cathedrals. There are other things attached to my cathedral thought, but it would be really hard to explain..it has to do with books and big iron gates and adventure.

Happy thought #35- Different smells. They remind me of different things, some of which I can't even grasp onto but I know it's there.  Like the blue original chap stick. Then there are other things like perfume(I love perfume...) and cologne(love cologne too) and candles and the Lloyd's little spiral cloth trivet thing on their microwave and the soup at that Thai restaurant in Monterrey...I just like things that smell good, I suppose. I'm the one inBath and body works smelling ever single thing they have there...that's me.  There are a million more, but those are the smellable things that come to mind at the moment:)

P. S-This picture is new because of our NEW camera!! Now maybe we will learn to take GOOD pictures:) More later.

Ok, well that is it for now.  -Madeleine

11 comments:

  1. Cute picture!!! What camera did you all get??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is a Cannon Rebel T3i I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie, you are soooooo beautiful!
    Canon rebel T3i is a good camera. I want to play with it! I really do not like my camera, the quality is lacking.
    I like cathedrals to, there is something mysterious in their histaory and architecture that just makes your jaw drop. It make me want to explore them. Nice post!
    RAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, well thank you! So are you! I love your pic that pops up with your profile thing...beautiful. You can play with our camera, Rae:) Yes...so mysterious and...ooo yeah just amazing and historical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, the t3i is sweet! I have the t2i, I see your mother never forgot the episode at the swimming hole...now she's above me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, yeah...the swimming hole. I'd forgotten about that! What exactly happened again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nice camera, it's super clear. Is it yours or your moms?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, it is pretty clear. It is the family cam, but my mum is the...ruler of it, I guess;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww you so pretty!!!
    and wow, NICE camera.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness....cathedrals are amazing. I completely agree with you there! I could stand and stare at cathedrals for a loooong time. Gotta love it!

    -Tia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good picture, and Rachel, I like your account picture to. To all my friends in the pines of Flag, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete