Thursday, February 21, 2013

For Hanna

Oh Hannnnaaaaaaaa! Hanna Morton!!!!!! Look what I dug up! You remember these days, right? The days of Polly Pockets, Newsboys, American Girl dolls, flowers, choker necklaces,and lime green/pink/orange everything? Well, I do.  I miss seeing you!!
~Maddie



 Man, we were all so little and squished in this pic, this doesn't even count. That is why I am not asking any of you if I can put your picture up...;)

     Alright, well I realize that my blog posts haven't had much substance to them as of late.  So, I will work on that. It just isn't valentines day any more, so I had to do something quick! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Maddie!!! WOW!!! We were so little then! The top pic was at Anna's house and the second pic is at park day, wasn't it?! Thanks for digging up photos of all of us! :) Love you and miss you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The first one was at Anna's and the second one was my 8th birthday party at the park. You were at ny 9th birthday too though at my grandparents house!! I will have to post more pics. I have a ton of you when you were little:) Love and miss you too!!! Can't wait to see you in..I don't know, hopefully April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I remember your birthday party at your grandparents house! Fun memories! Yes! Hopefully in April we'll see you all! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow Maddie! We were SO little! I remember that birthday very well :) Isn't it fun going back and finding/looking at old pictures?!

    ReplyDelete