Friday, August 3, 2012

This week




Hello, all of you! I am in Oregon right now and have been very busy.  Meeting a lot of new family also. Oh and I have a couple new favorite places that are green and cow-full. More on that later. I am writing this on my dads ipad and it is hard, so I will embelish on this trip later on. having an interesting(does not always mean exciting, but it will mean that later after Sunday I hope. That is when the vacation starts for real) time, but wishing I was under a rainy black sky at home. The best thing so far has been the reuniting of my favorite cousins and us Gindys. I love them sososo much. Wishing the other two were here though. Man I do hope this trip gets better from here on...probably from Sunday on is more likely at this rate. Oh well. Oh and it has been two years now since we moved from Cali. Excuse my grammar and possible spelling errors. I don't love ipads. Ttfn.

1 comment:

  1. Ipads are certainly not all they're cracked up to be when it comes to extensive typing. You can't use your thumbs, but you can't use your whole hand either! Ugh! I know, my Dad has one too. Glad you're enjoying cow country!!

    ReplyDelete