Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dancing with Amelia

   So, Amelia and I dance.  Correction: We do not dance in any correct way, but we pretend that we can. Only, we really just waltz and sing "I could have danced all night" from "My Fair Lady"..nothing too crazy:)  We really enjoy not being able to dance.  Not being able to dance, but dancing anyway is really so much more fun than knowing all the rules of it.  So Amelia and I have set out on a mission to dance free and unskillfully in as many diverse places as possible. I will give you a list of our accomplishments.

 -Utah
-Idaho
-Oregon
-California
-on the beach
-in the ocean
-in the street
-in a thunderstorm(this is the best yet, we have found)
-at the train station
-at Sam's Club
-at Safeway
-at Walmart

   We are still working on it... too bad we haven't taken any videos of the interesting ones.:) Amelia is a lovely dance partner.<3


   This is a pitiful post, I realize, but I am still brewing a post idea in my head. I have decided not to post about our trip. Perhaps a few things from it, I will share.   TTFN!
This is Amelia bravely jumping off the Wawona rock...:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment