Saturday, October 6, 2012

October and Mutterings...

     I don't have anything in particular to say actually.  I just like the word "October"...it sounds so warm and full. It's a very satisfying word to say. You get excited about these things when it is the month you are in! Everything is turning color and is perfectly comfortable. Yep, I love October...October in Oakhurst..or as I call it, "Griffin's October"(Griffin was the street we lived on), was just as vivid. Hmm..so what happens this month....?  On the third was Emma's 16th birthday!! The next day she got her braces off...so now she is set.  I have a ton of friends who have birthdays in this month. You know who you are...:)  The top picture is of Emma and Hannah Dingman at their birthday party 2 years ago. The second is the mountains in the Fall dressed in Fog and Yellow...isn't it just shocking!? The third picture has to be one of my all time favorites..it is us with the Dingmans a couple years ago..All these pictures were taken in the same season. The last on is my family...it's kinda fuzzy.



    So...do any of you read this blog? I'm just wondering. I know who follows it, but I would like to know my audience in full...if I have one, that is:)

8 comments:

  1. me me me me me me me!! I follow, and read, and enjoy! (AND start to comment, then always get pulled away for something else, and never get to finish it, and then forget until you post again. It's a sad existence.)

    ;)
    Wow those fall pictures are so cool! It's getting to be like that here, too; although without the mountains of course. :(

    I miss all you's!!

    <3<3<3, tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!!<3 -MacyMakana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Emma!! Of COURSE I read your blog Madeliene, every single post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and happy birthday Emma!!!

    <3<3<3, tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it Maddie!! And beautiful pictures of the mountains!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read! And I LOVE that last picture of your family.

    ~Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys!!!!!! I'm glad I have a few people who read my blog:) Yeah, Kiah the last picture of our family was the only decent one taken that time...too bad I'm making a surprised face;\

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pic at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete