Saturday, September 29, 2012

Oh Dear

  So I realize this is my third post in the last few days, but i do actually have another P.S....I suppose that should be called a "P.P.S"...if I am correct.  Well in my post about THE trip. I forgot to put in anything at all...at alllllllll about Oakhurst. It seemed so seperate from the rest of the trip excepting that I still wanted to get home.  Don't get me wrong, I had a very good time. But I was READY to be home...like HOME not my old home but my current one.  The Cox family was gracious enough to house our family.  We carried on our tradition with Emilie and Hannah by making some weird creation. This time we decorated cupcakes by directions and put them out in the formation of a crocodile.  Read Emilie's blog for more on that. WE played Scrabble and listened to music and had a grand time catching up:) We stayed up very very very late talking as usual:) One thing I very badly miss about Oakhurst-conversations with people who have known you since you were 7.  Really those are the types of friends who know all of your bad and all of your good. Well I was in a bit of a cranky mood...well I felt kinda cranky because it was so hot. I do not like the heat at all, as most of you are well aware. Sooo it was a big relief to go to our favorite swimming hole in Wawona with the big jumping rock. The Beyers, Mayers, Varners, Rileys, and Huckabones came and we had a grand time.  That night i went to The Golden Chain Theater for the first time in 8 or 9 years.  My dear friend Karah was doing a play there and I got to sit through a nice long rehearsal...it was a blast. Karah happens to be a very good actress and she had the main female role. Several of my old friends were in the play as well. Namely Jesse...so it was awesome to see him again after forever.  After play practice was over Karah, Mrs.V, and I terrorized the mostly empty Raley's market by dancing and singing. It was the best part of the trip maybe because I wasn't hot, there were no lack of words, and we were free to come across however we wanted without judgment(except for perhaps the cashier who seemed a little....I don't know, but pft..who cares I don't live there anymore). Karah and I listened to music and talked and talked and talked...it was great. Then in the morning, we rolled straight out of bed and went to meet the Cox fam and my fam at Jamba juice. Yes, I realized I was wearing my running shorts and a dirty shirt, but that's just life..sometimes we don't have time NOT to wear Pajamas out in public. I will try harder next time. :)  Then I have no idea what happened...I can't remember at all.  HEY!! So guess what!??!!!???? the Cox family is coming again to visit us!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm trying to think of something creative for us all to make...we did doughnuts last time. We actually did it the time...but we had to borrow shortening from the neighbors which ended up being reallllllly foul...so naturally Sophie and Sean threw them over the fence...literally. I don't know what possessed them to do that but, they did. I could go on and on about memories with the Coxs but I don;t have time for that:) Ok The end.  AGH I tried to find a picture of their family, but they are alllll on the other computer. Oh well. You know I rally don't like not having at least one picture on each post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment