Saturday, November 17, 2012

Post to Come!

Ok so for the past week I have been working on some extensive posts. I was supposed to write one today on my "happy thoughts". Tia, my friend over at Holding the Future Hostage, did one as well. Turns out I am not finished with mine yet(it is rather long) and I am off to the orchestra!! Yippee! So, you will see that tomorrow most likely, just to let you know. :) Hope you all have a wonderful fantastical evening filled with pumpkin bread, coffee, music, rain, and singing!

-Madeleine<3

3 comments:

  1. Oh joy! I can't wait to see your extensive posts... Oh, and I am very interested to see what your happy thoughts will be as well.

    Thank you, I did have a wonderful fantastical evening filled with coffee, music, and singing, but no pumpkin bread or rain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your happy thoughts, Maddie. :D I'm sure you'll have it on here eventually. haha

    -Tia

    ReplyDelete