Thursday, June 21, 2012

The One and Only...Britta




   THIS is Britta.  She is my pink friend. I LOVE her a whole lot!! She is currently attending Pensacola College in Florida.  My and Britta go waaayyyy back. We used to eat seven belgium waffles, play Polly Pockets, write songs and perform them with dorky outfits on,sing "Dive" in airy voices in front of EVERYONE because we just didn't care, bake 2 million chocolate cookies from that poor worn out recipe book, put way to much vanilla extract in everything, talk about our super amazing clothes from out favorite thrift store,sing wih the Rubber Band Man, eat endless pizza,carrots,+ice cream on movie Fridays, covet American Girl Doll stuff from the catologue, talk about all-our-friends, and so much more.  Britta MacDonell was my very first friend when we moved to Oakhurst.  We mostly got along very well...:):) We had our petty moments.  What is most important is the fact that Britta and I share the bond of Christ. For this reason we can love each other as sisters in Christ and pray for one another and share our trials and triumphs as very close friends who can depend that the other will always lift up everything to our Lord. I haven't seen "Bridda" since June of 2010 and I miss her A TON!  I praise God for Britta and pray that she will grow closer to God as she is in a new place. Love you forever Britta!

2 comments:

  1. Aw...this Britta sounds pretty wonderful!! *Ahem* when are you gonna post about *ME*? ;)

    Love you Maddie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is pretty wonderful! I've know her longer than any of my other friends...it's amazing how much she has had to put up with! Haha, Haley! Have no fear! I will do a blog post on you next time I post about one particular person. :)You are wonderful to, dearest Haley.I will have lots to say when I do write about you.<3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete