Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Have No Good Title for This Post...:)

     Again, I haven't posted anything for a long time...I have plenty of stuff to write about...stories and odd pensive little papers mostly, but none of that is something I want to put on my blog yet. SO here are a few pics..well three, so hardly a few even. 
Me and my dad in Yosemite(Curry Village, actually)...we were about to go iceskating!

Emma, Amelia, and I just hangin' out...


Amelia jumping into a pile of pine needles..isn't she funny?<3

I will try to post some videos of recent choir performances soon...and pics if I can find them even!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you!! Thanks for finally posting...it makes following you worth while ;). How's the letter coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desperation is quite a driving force! :) I like the one of Millie a lot.
    I know how you feel, I'm probably going to quite blogging this summer, I don't really feel like writing about anything when schools out, even though that's when all the good stuff happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Haley, I hope to be posting more this Summer so you have reason to follow me.:) Your letter will be coming along better after all this craziness has passed! Yikes!
    Rachael, yes...desperation is quite the driving force. I know! I have lots of other cool mid-air Amelia pics.:) Oh no! I like your blog! I'm sure lots of others do as well! It's one of my favorite blogs to read(I read about 14 different blogs)! Hey we will be posting about the same stuff mostly if we both blog this Summer, but it would be cool to have different perspectives on random things..the fair, church camp, bonfires, etc...:)

    ReplyDelete