Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve


Well. I guess I am going to hop on the bandwagon and make a "12-12-12" post to join yours.  Today to celebrate I am holding a 12 party here after Bible study...which means this is a LATE party, but I will take what I can get considering this is the last triple date thingy for a while...a long while. I had an Eleven party last year too for triple date day:)  I have nothing unique to say about this occasion...no twelve poem or anything.    

Here are some friends from Oakhurst. There are 13 of them..is that not fitting...oh well. Actually to make y'all(or me) feel better...I only know 12 of them.  Pitiful little 12 post, how I loath thee.

4 comments:

  1. hey well, i did NO twelve post at all, so you're doing pretty awesomely. ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did yo get that picture, Maddie? I do not recall sending it to you. I didnt do a 12|12|12 post either so you are one ahead of me. (actually I had one all prepared but I ran out of time and it is dumb to do a 12\12\12 post a day later)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maddie! LOVE your pic! Miss you and your family! I'll have to come see you!
    Or maybe if you're in the area, you can stop by! :) Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, wow that's a short Post… but it's not to be loathed :). Well I guess thats all I've got to say, merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete