Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Christmas!


    Hello All! So I cringe when I think of how I am due for a blog post writing...and how I am putting it off.  Well guess what!!! I still a, putting the post off because I am busy writing our family's Christmas letter. Having a new "post" makes me feel better about myself, though. So this post is for me, not you so much.  Hmm...well I guess I should say SOMETHING.  Ok so lately I have been very happy. Also incredibly busy.  I should be really stressed about about school and other things that I need to get done, but I'm not. Such a nice feeling...knowing you aren't carefree but feeling like you are. My days have been filled with school, a ton of choir, writing, singing(this is separate from choir...it doesn't seem big enough to note yet it is), Christmas cheering, reading, and  a bunch of other things. So anyway...who even reads this blog? Please comment and say "present" or "me" or something...even if I don't know you, you can comment and let me know who you are. I like to know my audience:)   Ok so now it is the 10th! Happy birthday to Grandpa and Jared!!! So guess what! I was writing the Christmas letter for our family(I volunteered to write a bout all the Gindy kids) and it was going well. A lot easier than I thought it would be. Then this morning a certain member of our family was clicking around and deleted the WHOLE darn thing. Then this certain member of our family * saved * it...oh joy. So yes, Mum and I have to re-write the whole entire thing.  It is really funny how I find myself more amused than disappointed...I'm not even mad in the slightest. It just seemed that something should go wrong today to ruin my good mood...but it didn't so HA! I feel like sing "I've Got Rhythm" as done by Ella Fitzgerald. (Y'all should look that up...I love that song. It is so fun to sing like a black lady..and I'm an alto so it's like..perfect(NOT):) I have a lot of homework to do, letters to write, and a 5 hour rehearsal at the dramatic Catholic church to go to...so I had better go.

P.S

 
This is such a lovely picture...I realize that. SO nice. This is me and the guy who deleted our letter...I love him anyway. <3  I really promise that someday I will post a decent picture. Happy Christmas to y'all!

P.P.S  Here is that song...I couldn't get one without the video..so just disregard the video...it's a fun song. Ok, so maybe I just like it because it brings back really good memories:)  I will totally be singing this all day long...that and Vanilla Twilight. Interesting mix of songs, I know...that's just what is in my head right now. <3;)

-Madeleine

8 comments:

  1. I read your blog, Maddie and I absolutely love it. Happy Christmas to you too!! It sounds like you are in a really good mood as well as really busy. Enjoy your day and keep posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (this is sophie) Salutations all you people! If you Like this blog, you will be thoroughly entertained by a post I will soon write about my exiting sister, maddie. I mean, as soon as I have time, that is.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you already know that I read your blog Maddie, but I am saying it again anyways! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for commenting:) I am just doing a roll-call here...:) I've been wondering, so yeah...I asked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Present and accounted for. look at your blog stats to see page views and blog views, its helpful. :)
    RAD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog Maddie! I think you keep losing faith in your friends.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh guys, losing faith in my friends. Holly:) Ha! Nooo I'm not. I just wanted to know who else reads this on anonymous accounts. The people who aren't my blogging friends. Because I know that I read lots of people's blogs and don't comment so they don't know. I'm not a stalker, but I was just wondering if I had anyone read this blog who I don't know about. Looks like I don't;)

    ReplyDelete