Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Oh! And P.S...

    Happy Fall! Isn't it so exciting! Lovely colors and crunchy skies and contented smells of apple pie, pumpkin, stew, and every other good thing that comes with the season! Welcome yellow misty Aspen hikes and cold noses and finger tips! I am excited can you tell!!!!???  Even school doesn't sound like a drag when you toss in the exultant feeling that Autumn gives. Huzzah!  Now I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas in a legit way.  Amelia. She must be feeling it too. She is an interesting being.  Today she walked around the house with a handful of salt "sprinkling magic in the air" as to enable us all to do whatever we were doing. In a British accent, though. The threw salt all over my Literature book as I was figuring out what to do my essay on:"Sprinkle some magic in the air so your paper gets decided on"! My school is salted. Sophie was eating something:"Sprinkle some magic in the air so you can swallow that"!Sophie's whatever it was is salted. Emma is having a hard time with a class she is talking because of homework assignment confusion:"sprinkle some magic in the air so the email gets sent to the right place next time"! The computer and Mum are salted.  She kept doing this until we told her that enough salt had been had.  Hey at least she was cheerful! :) We all do spontaneously weird things when Fall comes around, I suppose. It just hit Amelia and i first. I with my babbling and Amelia wih her salt.
This is Fall in Oakhurst.
 
I will post a Flag Fall picture when I find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment