Saturday, July 14, 2012

Halo...post number eleven

Sooo my friend, Courtney(Tialla)Rising wrote A BOOK. Is that cool or what? She is a big inspiration to me as a writer. The little scribblings that are in my notebooks and in my "book" document on Word hardly qualify me to write a real book. I would * love * to, though...patience in writing about the same plot for an entire book doesn't sound like me. I rather write little things. So I do. Courtney, however, has that gift of patience and perseverance. :) I can't wait to read her book and see what she has been working so devotedly on for the past few years!

                                                She just made this cool book trailer:
  Check out her website at www.therubyvial.homestead.com!

I had to say something about this being the eleventh post.  Eleven is my favorite number in the world!  Sorry for that piece of useless info...:)  BUT there will never be another number 11, so...oh well.

Ok I am editing this post because I do not want to do two posts in a day...so I am adding on instead.
So Amelia and I have this daily ritual of dancing.  It is kinda funny. :)  We sing the only sentence we know of "I Could Have Danced All Night" from 'My Fair Lady' and then we "dance".  Yeah, we are still working on it.  I dropped Amelia in the end of this video actually...oops.  I don't think we even know the tune to the song, but we could care less...we are having fun.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so excited for Courtney too! I've been wanting to write for a while, but haven't had time that last several months. Ah well. :P

    I love doing silly stuff like that! Especially with my besties.

    :) :) :) :) :) ::happy:: :) :) :) :) :)

    <3
    tara cm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dancing ;)! Delaney and I dance like that all the time....dropping each other and everything. Like your hair too! I haven't seen it short yet!

    ReplyDelete