Sunday, July 15, 2012

P.S-name change # 1


Ok, so I changed my blog name to "Madeleine's Musings"...because I really just like my full name better than my nickname. I say "# 1" because if I ever find a cooler name than "Madeleine's Musings"...then M.M is going to have to go. Something with a ring to it, you know? Something that has to do with writing..or something that screams "Maddie!"..preferably some long word that I could never remember the spelling of (that would be a lot like me)....I have yet to find that ultra creative name, though. So we are sticking with the obvious. The blog for the writing down of my musings...:)

This is a very fuzzy picture of some of my old church friends in my empty green and brown room.  Karah painted that room with me, actually.  Yeah so these people are Lily, Morgan, Trevor, Jimmy, and Luke. I miss all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment